President Sarah Palin?
According to a Harvard study, men born in the United States die on average at the age of 74. POWs and melanoma patients like McCain have a shorter life expectancy. That significant date of McCain's 74th birthday is due on August 29, 2010, after 19 months in office, with more than half the term to go.
NYT: But this time around, Mr. McCain has yet to make his full medical records or his physicians available to reporters. At least three times since March 2007, campaign officials have told The New York Times that they would provide the detailed information about his current state of health, but they have not done so. The campaign now says it expects to release the information in April.So Mr. McCain’s prognosis for the recurrence of melanoma can be gauged only by talking to experts not connected with his case.
President Sarah Palin!
- Member of a political party trying to secede from the Union.
- Laughs at cancer survivor
- Implicated in the same fundraising scheme at the center of a public corruption scandal that led to the indictment of Sen. Ted Stevens.
- A private attorney is authorized to spend $95,000 to defend her against accusations of abuse of power.
- Willing to expose her pregnant teen daughter to a harsh national spotlight.
- Tied to felon Jack Abramoff.